Schedule an Appointment
Find a Doctor
The RFH Mobile
Before the Visit
- A personal Patient Experience Manager who assists you with your appointment scheduling and concierge needs.
- Obtain Medical records.
- Discussion with the admitting doctor at RELIANCE FOUNDATION HOSPITAL and referral physician.
- Obtain plan of treatment and duration of stay and follow-up.
- Gather documents to bring to your doctor’s visit.
- Copies of any tests, x-rays, or medical histories relating to your medical problem.
- Completed medical history questionnaire.
- A list of all current medications taken on a regular basis, including over-the-counter and herbal medications.
- Review any special directions from your doctor about diet or medication restrictions prior to your appointment.
- Schedule medical appointments.
- Confirm airline reservations.
- Confirm Visa requirements and arrange the same.
- Arrange hotel or housing in Mumbai.
- Provide ground transportation from the airport.
- Secure car rental for your stay.
- Estimate cost of healthcare.
- Assist with financial and billing arrangements.
During the Visit
- Provide a Patient Service Coordinator to schedule medical appointments.
- Provide an interpreter for language assistance.
- Assist with hospital admissions and follow-up medical visits.
- Ensure patients understand instructions from physicians.
- Provide information on local activities for your family.
- Update estimates of cost of services.
- Assist with finances and billing
After the Visit
- Help obtain copies of medical reports/films after consultations are completed.
- Assist with prescription requests.
- Facilitate communication with physicians.
- Assist with finances and billing.
- Facilitate follow-up care