Sir H N Reliance Foundation Hospital & Medical research Centre offers a structured Observership / Internship for High School Students or Students aspiring to take up Medicine and/or Healthcare as career path.
- The goal of the Observership / Internship program is to heave the clinical knowledge and provide a strong overview of specialties as well as an opportunity to learn about best medical practices.
- The Program provides qualified national & international medical students an opportunity, to visit Sir H N Reliance Foundation Hospital to observe, interact and learn with renowned senior doctors and professionals
- The Program includes the modules on learning and exposure to the advanced medical technology, varied teaching and treatment protocols.
Three categories of Observership / Internship are available:
- Elective Observership / Internship Programme for Undergraduate medical students / Non Clinical Graduates seeking elective postings.
- Elective Clinical Observership / Internship Programme for Graduates
- Elective Clinical Observership / Internship Programme for Post Graduates
- The observership/internship is an educational program for Students in which the observer/ intern gets an opportunity to observe the daily hospital routine, learn about new medical technology and best clinical practices..
- No privileges are granted to participate in the clinical treatment of patients, to assist in any medical procedures, test or surgeries.
- Candidates shall not have access to hands-on patient care or contact, examination, research or other work during his/her Observership / Internship
- Respect to patient privacy and confidentiality to be strictly complied by the observer
- It is Non Remunerative Hands Free Observership programme
- When the Training is a part of a Curriculum example Rehabilitation, Masters, Dietetics etc it is known as Internship and when it is an object of interest, it is called as Observership
LENGTH OF THE PROGRAMME
The program is proposed to cover Orientation to Hospital facility and postings in major Clinical as well as Support departments and is flexible to be modified as per the specific requirement of the student.
- Short Term (2 weeks – 6 weeks)
- Mid Term (6 week – 12 weeks)
- Long Term (12 weeks – 24 weeks)
The hospital is pleased to charge nominal fees for the observers and Interns as detailed in the Fee structure below.
|Fees for National Candidates
|Fees for Foreign Candidates
|Elective Observership / Internship
Programme for Undergraduate Medical
Students / Non Clinical Graduates
seeking elective postings
Technicians/High School Students
|1000 Rupees per week
|$75 per week
|Elective Clinical Observership / Internship Programme for Graduates
|MBBS / Pursuing PG / Not completed MD/MS
|2000 Rupees per week
|$125 per week
|Elective Clinical Observership / Internship
Programme for Post Graduates
|Post MD/MS or equivalent
|3000 Rupees per week
|$150 per week
*Fee mentioned above is exclusively the Course Fee and shall not include logistics.The above fees are exclusive of a GST of 18% which are applicable as per rules.Course related study material and incidental costs to be borne by candidate