VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") SO PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT [email@example.com]
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors | | Availability | Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites | Copyrights | Trademarks | General Terms and Conditions | Applicable Law and Jurisdiction |
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors
- Although Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre (Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital) tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
- Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
- Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital or their officers, employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any service, product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
- Medical records generated electronically are provided only for convenience. These may not be complete and are subject to updates. You are requested to kindly collect the signed copy of the final reports from Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre. Please note that these medical records are not a substitute for a medical advice / opinion.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "WHERE-IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. RELIANCE FOUNDATION, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. Sir H. N.RELIANCE FOUNDATION HOSPITALWILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF Sir H. N.RELIANCE FOUNDATION HOSPITALHAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY TO ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT THAT THE APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR DAMAGES, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL RELIANCE FOUNDATION'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND EXCEED THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, YOU HAVE PAID TO Sir H. N.RELIANCE FOUNDATION HOSPITALFOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED FROM THIS WEBSITE.
Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital controls and operates this web site from India. If you use this web site from outside of India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
- In your use of the web site, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or avail or use services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the web site. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, use, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
- This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital or have been licensed to Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital by the owner(s) of those rights or are sourced from public domain with no copyright warnings or restrictions for use so that it can use this material as part of this web site. The owners of these copyrights and other intellectual property rights retain all such rights on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site as are owned by Reliance Industries Limited/Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital and/or used under a license by Reliance Foundation.
- You may : use and display the materials only on your personal computer and only for your personal use. Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use. You may print copies of the information on this site only for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
- You may not copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site; copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site. remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; link to this web site; without our express written consent.
The Reliance™ and all products and logos denoted with TM or ® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Reliance Industries Limited or its affiliates. These trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a product or service of Reliance Industries Limited or Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital and without prior written approval of Reliance Industries Limited.
General Terms and Conditions
- Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital deems appropriate. You acknowledge that Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- Submissions and unauthorised use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Sir H. N.Reliance Foundation Hospital reserves all other rights
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.
We believe strongly in protecting our customers' privacy so when we collect personal information from you, we will use our best endeavors only to use it or disclose it in the manner stated below. By using our website services, you agree that we may do so.
- Communication with you: Each time you use our service, we will send you an email verifying the instructions and confirming that the activities envisaged under the instruction requested. We also reserve the right to send all customers of our service, email communications from time to time regarding updates and changes to our services, new link to our website and any technical, administrative or legal notices important to our website, our products and services that we consider essential. Customers are not able to unsubscribe from these notices.
- Information shared : We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party, without your consent except in the following circumstances:
- We do share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposed. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual customer in any way.
- We will disclose your personal information to any appropriate investigative third party, if we believe that you are involved in any illegal or harmful conduct or if we are required to do so by law or believe that such action is necessary to: (1) comply with law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property or that of our customers; (3) prevent fraud; (4) protect against abuse, misuse or unauthorised use of our website; or (5) protect the personal safety or property or our customers or the public.
- We may employ other companies to provide services for us, including for example, processing of credit card payments. These companies have limited access to the personal information required to perform their functions and not for any other purposes. These companies are bound by confidentiality agreements not to disclose any information for any other purpose.
- Links : Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects personal information.
- Cookies: A cookies is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that are visited most frequently. This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier. We do not track which pages you looked at while visiting website. If you wish to reject our cookie, you can configure your browser to do so.