Anaesthesia & Pain Management
MD (Anaes), DNB, DA, FCPS, FICM, FCCCM (Critical Care)
1. Fellowship in Critical Care
2. Neuroanaesthesia and research - Post doctoral fellow and researcher (Ohio State
3. Special Training in –
- Labour analgesia from (Fernandez Hospital - Hyderabad)
- Peripheral nerve blocks and palliative care- (Ganga Hospital - Coimbatore)
- Bariatric Anaesthesia (Max Hospital - Delhi)
- Difficult Airway Management ( Kailash Cancer Hospital - Vadodara)
- Liver Transplant Anaesthesia ( Apollo Hospital - Delhi & Chennai)
25 years of experience in the field of Anaesthesia and Critical Care.
She worked as Anaesthesiologist at Wadia maternity and children's hospital and as an Intensivist at Somaiya Superspeciality Hospital.
Publications and achievements:
- She has been invited as a faculty and has delivered more than 100 lectures at various International and National conferences and has several publications to her credit.
- Presentation On “Enhancing Safety Of Bariatric Patients” at 4th World Congress of Clinical Safety, Austria.
- Oration lecture on World Anaesthesia Day at Hyderabad (2016)
- Conducted several CMEs and live demonstrations all over the country on the technique of “Low Flow Anaesthesia and use of inhalational agents”
- She is an American Heart Association certified instructor for ACLS, BLS and PALs courses.
- Instructor and faculty of Indian Resuscitation Council of India (IRC).
- Reviewer of Indian Journal of Anaesthesia.
- Joint Secretary of Indian Society of Anaesthesia - Thane.